Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am Thankful for the Many Blessing God has Given Me

     God has done nothing, but bless me in my short life. He has given me a wonderful family and wonderful friends. He has provided the advice needed to get through some days. God has done it all. Every praise I send up he response with the blessing being sent down. I don't know where I would be without the grace of God. I'm super grateful for having him in my life. He has took my family through a lot to get where we are today. We have our season to Spring-up past expectations and Fall-short of goals. God is the only person could really save me from this agony this world creates. The violence and the world ignorance alone could really wreck someones mind. This world is cruel and who better to save other than Jesus.Blessings will follow as long as you follow the grace of God because he want take you where the same grace cant rescuse you.

No comments:

Post a Comment