Thursday, November 4, 2010

Major Changes

     I have made wonderful process since starting this journey. I do admit to falling back a few times, but my faith is my breathe of hope. If I didn't have faith in the All Mighty God I wouldn't be where I am today. There were numerous occasions when I have wanted to quit. My faith, family, and drive for success is what anchors me. I know I have to make the necessary provisions to accomplish my goals more accurately to not fall where I am today, attempting to maintain a B in a super easy class is not where I should be. I really should improve my study habits because that is where I walk the plank the most. Sometimes I end up at the edge near the water or in the middle, but never one foot in the boat. So I have to alter my behavior and priorities to accommodate my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment