Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Economics

Part 1
a)      I will be producing a complete line of fingernail polish called Glitter Me Neon.  It is a very unique polish from texture of the polish to the bottle. The texture consists of glitter specks in each stroke that includes an ingredient that will allow the polish to dry ten times faster than my competitors. The most unordinary facture about Glitter Me Neon is that it is completely unscented.  Glitter Me Neon comes in a unique custom made bottle that captures the eye next to the competitors on the shelves. Also on the tops on the polish I through in comfortable finger grips for the older people use.  Comes in ALL assorted colors!!

b)      I have reasonable expectations that my good would sale well against my competitors because I have personally experienced the other brands ,and the many flaws I have come in to contact with has made me change the entire polish game. I provide comfort, style, and less smell.  My good is to be sold in every department store from Winn Dixie to Wal-Mart. It is very family oriented. I made it for the teen girls for sleepover parties, the nail salons, and just the everyday perfectionists who really love painting their nails a new color.

c)      I would first spend my money on my partner company who actually makes the unscented, glitter, and quick dry formula for my polish. Then I would get those special made brushes and the bottles. My advertisements would be at the very end of my priorities. I feel the need to get my product developed first then the word out. 

d)      I think females of all ages and homosexuals will definitely purchase my products because everyone deserves for their nails to be absolutely gorgeous. Glitter Me Neon will become the perfect accessories to any outfit, the entertainment of girl talk, and the epitome of the nail salons merchandise. This polish eliminates all the worries everyone had when dealing with polish.

e)       I will market my good by commercial, personal experiences talking about my product and answering questions, flyers, ads, etc. By my product being in family oriented department stores it will fly off the shelf because every fingernail polish user goes to that area just to check out the new colors and test the new brands against the others.

f)       A few of my competitors are Revlon and Maybelline. I will do my own thing. I have to worry about my polish, and my polish only, no one else’s. I have to receive a; my criticism to improve my product. I think of my consumers as critics. I want a good report at the end of the day.

g)       

Price
Demand
Supply
$1.00
400
150
$1.50
375
175
$2.00
350
195
$2.50
200
200
$3.00
195
350
$4.00
175
375
$5.00
150
400


Price
Demand
Revenue
$1.00
400
400
$1.50
375
562.5
$2.00
350
700
$2.50
200
500
$3.00
195
586
$4.00
175
700
$5.00
150
750

h)







i)  My business is designed to please everyone. Coming Soon, my line of fingernail polish remover. Why should my customers buy someone else’s product to remove my product?

No comments:

Post a Comment