Thursday, October 21, 2010

Looking For Understanding Refined

     Problem resolved, I have found what I was looking for. I messaged every component on Facebook. When I asked about the problem, they blamed me. Out of all the excuses in the world, they blamed me. In reality the excuse was totally inaccurate due to previous conversation records. I realized it was a waste of my time attempting to reemerge the group, and witnessed first hand the way the secular world could change people. I would personally rather be alone than have a fictional relationship. The amount of tolerance I have for mess is below average. I've had headaches about this situation for the past few months because I felt incomplete. I'm  very antisocial so I thought I would atleast had a stash of lifetime friends. You never know the real attitude of people until they turn again you.
     So I have gotten to the bottom of this fiasco. They blame me ,but they just need to know that they don't have to deal with me anymore.  This transformation was for the best. People could call me stubborn, naive, and selfish, I refuse to take the blame for a mishap that was wrongfully targeted at me.


Random Appositive:
Systematically, every child hates vegetables, usually brocolli or peas, eventually their mind would change as they become adults.

Far beyond a normal relationship, difficult to handle, surrender of all freedom is not st

No comments:

Post a Comment