Thursday, October 14, 2010

I will be Obediant

I had to wonder seriously about the situations I go through. The good Lord allows me to do random things. Most of the time I find it amazing, Like this morning October 14,2001 (just meant for me to remember this date). I woke up at 5 as usual, beat everyone to the bathroom, laid down and rested my eyes for a minute, found my clothes, ironed and did my hair all for 7:05. I literally got into my car at 7:08. I was on the interstate by for a good 15  minutes as usual. I arrived at school at 7:30. On Tuesday and Thursday I have a  morning class that is not open due to the fear of laptops evaporating. As I pulled in to the parking lot on campus, I wondered seriously why was I here so early. I walked in the class and saw my teacher in class, and I was overjoyed because the Lord put me where he wanted me. Highlight of the morning, free book day, and I got first pick. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment