Thursday, October 21, 2010

I will be Obediant Refine


I have to wonder seriously about the situations I go through. The good Lord allows me to do random things. Most of the time I find it amazing, like this morning October 14,2001 (just meant for me to remember this date). I woke up at 5 as usual, beat everyone to the bathroom, laid down and rested my eyes for a minute, found my clothes, ironed and did my hair all for 7:05. I literally got into my car at 7:08. I was on the interstate by for a good 15  minutes as usual. I arrived at school at 7:30. On Tuesday and Thursday I have a  morning class that is not open due to the fear of laptops evaporating. As I pulled in to the parking lot on campus, I wondered seriously why was I here so early. I walked in the class and saw my teacher in class, and was overjoyed because the Lord put me where he wanted me. Usually the door would be closed and the lights off. When I entered the classroom and was seated. The teacher informed me that it was free book day, and I got first pick. Yay!! That goes to show. The Lord will lead and guide you through everything you do. The Lord blessed me in so many ways. Every little blessing counts for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment