Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Types of Facebook Friends

     I started my facebook page at the end of my 9th grade year. I registered and chose my school. I didn't really know what I was getting myself into. I just knew my besties were always encouraging me to join and be friends with them. I got it started. The first time I logged in I had over 20 friend requests. Me not knowing,  the entire school was on Facebook. Before long I had added the entire school on Facebook and found some old middles school buddies, old crushes, and people until this day I cant stand.
     I remember the multiple changes Facebook went through. I remember when "Statuses" was all the rage. Down they hall was always did you read so and so status about so and so. Then Facebook chat, one of my teachers actually informed me on new construction of Facebook chat. It was like IM. We didn't have to wait sometimes hours to get a response. Then the new layouts and mobile emerged.
     My Facebook friends list consists of almost 400 people as we speak. I have chose my top friends and believe me it needs to be revised. My friends list consist mainly of classmates. I have most of my out of town family members as friends to keep up with them. I have a few exes still in my friends list, a bundle of old classmates, and a hand full of new college buddies.
     Facebook is the way I communicate with my senior class buddies. Since we all went our separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment