Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Looking For Understanding

I found my understanding by messaging my old friends about our "problem". When I asked them about that problem they blamed me. Out of all the faults they had, they blamed me. In reality the excuse they gave was way before the action they used against me. I realized it was a waste of my time attemptting to reemerge the group. I realized how different people have come. I would personally rather be by myself than fake a relationship, and that works all around the board. I've had headaches about this situation for the past few months because I was used to having them around ,and felt like I needed them to get by. Im antisocial so I thought at least I So I have gotten to the bottom of this fiasco. They blame me ,but they just need to know that they don't have to deal with me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment