Thursday, August 26, 2010

Am I Really a Person People Could Relate To?

   I am completely normal. Well, I think I am. I do admit to be very anti-social. I chat, I dont hold too many full fledge conversations with many people. In high school I was labeled as the up-tight person that people really didn't associate with. I was the SGA President who really didn't find pleasure in the humor of ignorance.
I had a certain group of people, to which, I hung out with. I really use to wonder, as the year progressed, was I a decent person ,to which, anyone from any walks of life to relate to. I already have some consequences against me, with being a plus sized smart African American female with values. All my life people have told me that plus size females are dumb or will never get their dreams accomplished because of her size. I have made it my goal to exceed the expectations of the world, well my world. I am proving so many people wrong right now just by going to college.
   My mother have an "associate", meaning some whom she talks to sometimes, not really a friend, and she really despise the thought that I am doing something with my life. My mother kind of brag to her "associates" about my multiple accomplishments, just as they do about their children. I just don't understand, some the cruel ways of the world. I really cant help the way I was raised and who I really am. The only thing that has forever puzzled me was am I really an understandable person. I know I'm not entirely the life of the party ,but when it comes to business I'm the number one prospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment