Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When I was 5...

When I was five I was bad as crap, and I use to play teacher with my younger sister and cousins. My entire immediate family works in the school system. I hear of their crazy stories they tell about some of the random things kids do at their schools. I imaged myself as a teacher at a young age ,but as time progressed I steered toward law. My interest in law started my late my 8th grade year. My teacher assigned a project asking us what we really want to do i life ,and I researched being a teacher first and realized I wouldn't really have the patience with kids. I cant stand raising my voice and repeating myself. Then, I went to research being a doctor ,and noticed the idea of blood sent chills down my body, so no to that. Finally, I stumbled onto law. I realized all of my arguments with my sister would actually pay off. So the idea of being a lawyer really stuck with me. My 11th grade year I became the first ever Government Club President in my schools history. We attended the Youth Judicial Conference that year. My senior year I became the SGA President and began my leadership and working hands on with people in various situations. My major is Political Science right now,and I'm taking it steps at a time to be the lawyer I strive to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment