Friday, August 27, 2010

Team Work

   Normally on Fridays I am at home in the bed because classes are not in session. On this particular Friday I had a meeting at AUM with my group for our Theatre Appreciation Class. I am very pleased with the effort everyone put into the group. We all worked very well together and it was a since of comfort to me knowing I am in a dependable group ,and that I wouldn't mind putting my heart into this project. My group is very nice and understanding and I see now that our project would really be amongst the best of our class.
  In previous years Ive found it hard to work with some people in a group and Ive found the leader role that I sometimes take upon myself to be a bit overwhelming knowing that I really don't have a sturdy support system behind me. My question to the many bloggers today is what would you do I no one in your group steps up? Would you be amongst the rest of the group, in space, or stand and demand. A question to the group who have and leader and a lack of participation for the ratio 1:9. What would you do to make that 100% mark. Lastly to the group with too many leaders how would you resolve all your problems and frustrations? Ponder on this and remember the way you get alone with people is the way you are forever judged throughout life.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been a big fan of group work, but I suspect that's because, like you, I'm a bit on the anti-social side. Extraverts need other people to bounce their ideas off of. Introverts really don't.

    ReplyDelete