Thursday, August 26, 2010

Understanding Discourse Community And Its Importance- by Deanna Mascle

    This article was very informing. I really havent thought about that idea for real. Just reflecting on this has made me aware of my multiple personalities. I love to have fun and be with my friends and family. My language with them are just a tad bit different from me talking with my friends, I kind of enjoyed the perception the article gave me of my personality. I had to laugh at the insight this article gave me.
    Have you ever experienced talking to group of intelligent people ,and later was on the phone with a best friend or a boyfriend or girlfriend. It would be a drastic change in pace and in the mind. I have become a pro when it comes to determining what need to be said to certain people. I have found that the audience is a huge key to the choice of words used.

No comments:

Post a Comment