Monday, August 30, 2010

What Happened?

I have to wonder sometimes, what is love exactly. I have huge problem with guys always going after the emaciated girls with horrible attitudes, and big hair. I understand by me dealing with guys’ blindness that I am entitled to inherit a true keeper for a life time. I will truly find someone that I can grow old with. I will just have to wait because some of these guys I’ve come in contact with a worst than dogs they are like sharks. They prey on the innocent, but I’ve Learned my lesson now. When I let go, I really let it all go. The history is just what it is, history. I don’t fall for someone quick. I have to make sure we are on the same page first before any feelings are expressed. I just don’t believe the blindness some guys have, and they would rather have what is easy and quick, then what is sensitive and genuine, something they could have for a lifetime. I have to give props the real dudes out there in blogger land, who knows how to love their woman. To the dudes who have encountered the trifling female cause where there is a right there is a left, you just have to keep looking and keep your guard up. Don’t get desperate don’t give up and become just like the sharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment