Monday, August 30, 2010

Overwhelming..

My first weeks of college has ultimately been overwhelming. I am not use to the amount of homework and the never ending reading assignments. I know I want to succeed I definitely have to make some huge alterations in my schedule and I am up to the challenge. This experience will prepare for what is to come. I'm ready to keep my schedule and stop procrastinating. I tend to over think a lot so I am just going to settle down and ride this train until it comes to a halt.
  High School did not prepare me for this and I am grateful to really receive this experience. AUM is really a wonder school to persue an education in to the field in which I want to go into. Law require numerous amount of reading and being Twitter without the limited amount of characters. So overall I have change my entire lifestyle to accommodate my college studies because time is really valuable and pride is better. I wouldn't want to be put on the spot now having an idea to what the professor is talking about. Time for me to be doing something productive like my Literacy Narrative since my draft is due like Thursday and the Final is due the following Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment