Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Oct.1-3 weekend

     My schedule is completely full. On Friday morning I plan on dropping off my sister and two cousins off at school then going running as usual. Go back home and head out to AUM with my student group for my Poli-Sci class. The at 11:46 be in the library tower for Yoga ,I love Yoga. Then I will proceed to the salon to get my hair done. I have no clue to how I'm going to get my hair done yet. Then I will be headed to pick my cousin and sister from school and then my go to my practice. Then the gym and theatre assignment will intertwine.
   Saturday is Praise Dance practice at 10 then study, study, study. Sunday is my partially off day. The only thing I have to do is go to church and then study some more. School is my life and I have to succeed..

No comments:

Post a Comment