Saturday, September 11, 2010

Changes for the Best

    I feel my self growing up. I dislike the idea of ignorance, I ignore the acts of stupidity, and expect more out of life. I have just recently let loose a few people in my life because of their choices of change. I want to be successful and the best at everything I do. I don't want trash holding me back. I needed friends with the same ambitions as me. I don't need friends that are party animals and hold names that attract guys in the wrong way. I hold myself to a standard, the way my grandmother thought me. I am being the real me. I only have two real friends and they went out of the city to school. I am the only one in my city ,but I am still doing me. Change is good for the soul. When you change and you notice the ridiculousness that was in front of you the whole time you would know what the business is. As far as people if they don't accept your change, if they don't stand behind you, if they don't be real to you, leave them be. God is the only Judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment