Saturday, September 11, 2010

Homework

On Thursday, My Poli-Sci teacher fussed at us basically because we no one ever read. I decided to read this weekend not knowing my lame parents were planning a family weekend. I feel so bad. Its like I'm neglecting my school work. So I plan on staying up until like 5 reading everything for all of my classes because I have a goal to be on the Dean's List every semester until graduation. Schooling is my passion. I'm not good in sports and I don't have any real talents playing the clarinet. I am striving for success and I think my hardest class right now is Poli-Sci and English. Poli-Sci because we have like a hundred pages to read like every week and English because my writing is comma and word usage needs improvement gravely.  So my Blogger Fam please pray for me. I'm making a change for the best education is my number one priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment