Thursday, September 2, 2010

Real Or Fake.. Take Your Pick..

   Are you a person who talks about people? Are you a person who keeps secrets? Are you an undercover antagonist towards your friends? If so congratulations for being amongst the cluster of  fake invading the earth. I really find it truly disgusting the way people talk about others and deep down in their souls wish to be them or something like them. The attention of guys aren't as important as school work, and waiting until after graduation is not when you decide to "scope the surface". Messing with the people you went to school with and leaving your true friends behind to avoid the well needed conversation, was not the answer. I am truly disappointed in the fakes of the world.
   I wonder where the real people are. I wonder if being real heart throbbing for the fakes. I wonder why people hide behind their mistakes. I want a real friendship. Someone I could tell my business to that I could trust not to tell anyone else. I want a friend who would tell me whats right or wrong not a fake that would just brush it off.
   Can you live with the mistakes you have made long enough to correct them. Could you rekindle the friendship you once had with some one? If you wanted to change I'm sure every one would understand. Being fake is not the answer. Being real with not only yourself, but with everyone else is the answer. Remember people cant tell you what to do. Its up to you to do it. Have a mind of your own. My Blogger Fam, which are you? If you are fake make that transformation to real, by living a real life  .

No comments:

Post a Comment