Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Job Experience

   My first ever real job was me being a summer worker for Trenholm Tech. I was the secretary for the accounting program. For most of the day I sat on the computer. I played games, read articles on fashion and read the news from the websites. Occasionally I have a few typing assignments, but that didn't take long at all. I processed some student grades and undated some students profiles in the computer. Again it didn't take that long. The professor didn't have his first class until 3. I'll be to work at 7:45 and not have anything to do. Sometimes I did have a to do list ,but that was just copying papers.
      One Day I decided to walk the building introducing my self to everyone on the hall. I, basically, asked if they needed me to do anything I'll right in the accounting office. I told them I copy papers and I file and type. So I slowly received more work, which didn't last long because I finished copying everything, separating everything, filing and typing everything before my lunch break. I had time to go home, ride all the way to Perry Hill Rd. to the best Chappys, and back before the professor came in. So this job was all around OK, but I was bored most of the day. The pay was fine so I was set.

No comments:

Post a Comment