Thursday, September 16, 2010

What Should I Do

     What should I do when you loose half of your closest friends to pure ignorance. They didn't text or talk to me ,and I didn't text or talk to them. I have only seen them three times since graduation. The last time I saw them was this past Friday at my old high schools game. They all spoke of course and I spoke back and continued what ever I was doing. I couldn't hold a conversation with them. It definitely would of been fake if I even would of considered a topic of discussion.
     It hurt me to my soul the way they literally abandoned the rest of us. I have just let go all of my ties from them. I deleted all of their phone numbers and removed them from my sibling list on Facebook. I was quiet teed to what actions they took to allow it to have come to this. My standard is very high and they train of thought that they have have faded into the dark. I guess I am growing up and realizing the change in every ones behavior.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel me and my best friend have and are going through this. Its tough but the only thing I can tell you is text them and see whats going on. Be the bigger person and text them and make conversation and if it doesnt get better and they dont seem like they dont care then let them go. If they arent willing to listen and work on your friendship then they arent worth it. I have learned this within the last couple of months. So just be the bigger person try to talk them and ask whats going on and go from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont mind forgiving ,but I will never forget. The worst feeling in the world is being used ,and I dont have time for that crap.. Lol.. It would be too much on me because the thought of their actions would continually be to the back of my head. I dont want to hold their old actions to the new ones. I would rather shake hands from a distance, I think..

    ReplyDelete