Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Have to Wonder Sometimes Revised

  I wonder if it is abnormal for someone to be quiet? I wonder do people think its really something wrong with people who are overall quiet. I know, from personal experience, that I think when I'm quiet. I am constantly in my own world. I cant help it. Its a lot that is constantly on my mind and I have to think. I just end up thinking while other people are around. Do I look zoned out when I think or something because people always ask "Asia, whats wrong with you?" My Blogger Fam how do I avoid zoning out? Is it wrong to be in my own little world? Help Me!!

I have to be quiet to get myself together. Being loud is just not me. They only change I do see myself having is putting my thoughts on hold while other people are talking to my. I kind of find it hard when the person who is talking is talking nonsense. Quiet could be both anti-social and a tad bit amusing. If you ever see me smiling and walking alone just know what ever I am laughing at is initially an insider.

The change I would make to this blog is to give my humor examples of the way I kind of tune people out. I don't mean to do it ,but hey it happens. I don't know if its really a problem, but hey everyone does it every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment